- The use of containers as a building material has grown in popularity over the past several years due to its inherent strength, wide availability, and relative low expense.
- Like light gauge steel construction, container homes are constructed of light steel frames and thermal insulation materials. It becomes a new type of energy efficient and sustainable house, which is easy and convenient to install.
- Container homes have also become popular in the market as they’re seen as more eco-friendly then traditional brick and cement builds.
- Container homes can be used for dormitory, staff quarters, store rooms, holiday villas, resort style accommodation, affordable housing, emergency shelters, school buildings, banks, medical clinics, multi story apartment blocks, university accommodation
- The simple and controlled construction and installation of all materials in the factory allow the builder or developer to minimize site installation times and disruption to the community
- Container homes provide modular elements that allow simplified design, planning and transportation which therefore minimizes your cost.
- On site apartments have been the latest architecture shift in the market, the speed in which container modules can be stacked on top of one another using a crane allows companies to minimize holding costs and shortens on site construction by 50%.
GAH notes that all projects represented are projects completed
using our suppliers materials and manufacture