- High prefabrication, more than 50% of the process can be finished in factory, compared to traditional building methods.
- Steel structure is 100% termite proof, alleviating concerns for pest and termite controls and certification.
- High-grade steel makes the thickness of a bearing wall greatly reduced. Built in pipes, conduits and wires can also be included with steel structures in the design process; this must be done prior to manufacturing.
- By using a light gauge high strength steel structure, we are able to greatly reduce the weight of the home, this can save up to 50% of your expenses of the homes foundation compared with a traditional brick and timber build.
- The light gauge steel technology we used reduces material waste, allowing Global Affordable Homes to be environmentally friendly and playing a part of environment change.
- Our external wall thermal insulation system makes the house cool in summer and warm in winter.
- The Global Affordable Homes delivery team has over 20 years’ experience in the industry, working and delivering homes and accommodation across the globe, giving you the confidence the team can deliver.
- With building and construction waste making up 40% of the Globes municipal waste problem, is it any wonder builders and developers are moving towards the light steel technology that leaves minimal waste on delivery.
GAH notes that all projects represented are projects completed
using our suppliers materials and manufacture