- Efficient use of land is one of the largest concerns for governments and developers alike. Being able to affordably construct multistorey apartments is one of the keys to unlocking housing supply through more efficient land use.
- We have several methods when building Multi-Story Apartments allowing our clients to choose the method that suits their budget.
- Our Global team of architects, designers and engineers will assist in helping you understand what solution suits your countries climate and weather conditions.
- Using cutting edge and emerging technology places Global Affordable Homes at the forefront of the industry in providing affordable multistorey living.
- Modular Apartments solutions are continually evolving. Our team can work 24/7 in our factories to enable us to deliver faster to your site, anywhere in the world.
- Modules are fully fitted out in our factories; this results in a high level of quality.
- Compared to traditional construction methods, modular construction can save 30% to 50% off the time of conventional construction. On-site labour is typically reduced by 70%.
- There can be a reduction of up to 30% overall capital costs through greater efficiencies of design and delivery.
- Modules for apartments can be from 2 stories to over 25 stories.
GAH notes that all projects represented are projects completed
using our suppliers materials and manufacture