- The most efficient solution for quick and temporary housing, the cement panel house has become a solution for low cost housing globally.
- The sandwich panel house is designed as a light weight construction consisting of floor system, wall system and roof system.
- Sandwich panel house is a spin off from the modular home being made also from light gauge steel. The steel structure and PPGI (meaning pre-painted zinc coated steel) sandwich panel are used to combine standard modules.
- This is a new type of home is environmentally sound, energy efficient and quick and easy to install.
- The sandwich panel house is widely used for temporary and or semi-permanent office sites, labor camps, canteen or warehouse, schools, storage supplies and affordable housing.
GAH notes that all projects represented are projects completed
using our suppliers materials and manufacture